1.This is so cute! I listen to great Southern Gospel music! I always appreciate hearing from you and your keeping me updated....Mary Ann
2. I generally have either the radio or TV on.... and do a lot of thinking, planning and I wish I could say problem solving... Just doesn't seem to work that way. Mostly I am putting off other things that should be done; cooking, cleaning, mowing, and other chores....Pat P.
3. Hi! I love this question! I listen to the radio or tv. I always have tea, water, and maybe a brownie every now and then.
Yes, planning my next project keeps me moving right along...Pat M....
4. I tend to listen to T.V., while I sew, and will look up if there is something of interest on the screen. I often will have coffee or tea to sip while I sew. gs
5. As far as what I do when I sew, I just listen to music as I have no tv in my sitting room which is also my sewing room.
6. I listen to music.(elevator)!! Barb S